Monday 17 March 2014

The Team

Sapper Sam Roslyn – “Where’s the cable car?”
Sapper Chris Wagstaff – On getting to the col at 700m: “I’m at my pain threshold”
Sapper Matt Dalley – “Where’s my spoon” and on donning the datchstein mitts: Super Mitts


Sapper Benny Hill – “Comfort is the enemy of achievement”

Sapper Madonna McDonagh – “This is grim” on waking up in a puddle of water in his tent

Sapper Dan Sheldon – I’m happy with my kit issue – it saves me buying clothes for a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55f3l61AHY
Lance Corporal Ant Bayliss – The creator of the expedition theme tune: “It’s going down, I’m yelling timber”

Lance Corporal Tom Eaves – I’m really tired, when is POL???

Corporal Jim A’Hara – “My kit is squared”
 
Corporal Chuck Berry – Team leader and IC reflections
Captain Damo Warren – “One more peak chaps”
Major John Tolan – Senior Instructor. "I had a really bad dream last night.."

No comments:

Post a Comment